Every year my friends throw the most epic white elephant parties I’ve ever been too. It’s going on almost a decade now, so the reoccurring gag gifts and gifts like you’ve never imagined are both hilarious and unexpected. Each time we get the invite in the mail, the brainstorming begins because the goal is always to top everyone else with the most talked about gift.
When you are sick of bringing the same things as everyone else (bacon-scented/flavored everything and booze) here are a few ideas to stand out:
White Elephant Gift Ideas
- Funny Shaped Ice-cube Trays – These come in a variety of shapes and sizes to suite any collection of friends or theme. I’d recommend something like: Kikkerland Gentleman’s Silicone Ice Cube Tray
- Key Finder Keychain
- Pretty much anything from this Mustache Gift List
- Beverage accessories that everyone could use: EZ Drinker Beer & Soda Can Holster Belt or Army Man Bottle Opener or Wine Bottle Holder Rack
- Onesie Adult Pajamas They come in all kinds and sizes.
- Hashtag Art
- Mixology Dice® – something everyone will actually want to fight over
- The Carry On Cocktail Kit
- Some of the most fight-worthy gifts over the years have included things like nerf guns and soft-air guns. This Professional Sling Shot will be a sure-fire hit.
- Poo-Pourri Before-You-Go Toilet Spray – funny and practical. Add it to a gift with toilet paper, reading magazines, or anything else bathroom related to be a “kit”. Or pair it with good, old fashioned fart-humor by adding The Farting Animals Coloring Book
- Who doesn’t love a funny bird feeder? Nibble My Bits Bird Feeder
- Colorful Flashing Finger Lighting Gloves
- Game night essentials: Cards Against Humanity or Exploding Kittens or DRUNK STONED OR STUPID
- Unique kitchen appliances: Breakfast Sandwich Maker or Retro Series Pop-Up Hot Dog Toaster
- Can’t forget drinking games: Shot Glass Roulette